新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma of Networking and Technical Support
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Specialist
- ICT Systems Test Engineer
- ICT Support and Test Engineers
- ICT Customer Support Officer
- Help Desk Support
- ICT Support Engineer
- Technical Specialist
- ICT Security Specialist
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- Telecommunications Network Engineer
- Scaling Networks
- Connecting Networks
- Hardware Technology
- Large Network Technologies
- System Security
- Advanced Database Administration
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline; or
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma equivalent to NZQA Level 7 or higher in a related discipline; or
- Be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent relevant practical and/or professional experience (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements).
Sharpen your IT skills and knowledge and get up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
The one-year Graduate Diploma of Networking and Technical Support is ideal professional development for network and support specialists who want to advance their skills in scaling up and building large, complex network systems.
By combining theoretical study with highly applied learning you develop your skills in network scaling, connectivity and support, and work with the latest technologies for large network implementation. In your second-semester project you work with industry to analyse real problems in the workplace and research, build and implement solutions.
As the demand for smart, adaptable IT professionals escalates, this graduate diploma will set you up with the higher-level skills and knowledge to advance your career in networking.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =