新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma of Software Development
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software and Applications Programmers
- Analyst Programmer
- Developer Programmer
- Support Analyst
- Software Tester
- .NET Developer
- Microsoft Applications Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- CRM Developer
- Technical Specialist
- Application Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Data Management
- Advanced User Interface Programming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline; or
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma equivalent to NZQA Level 7 or higher in a related discipline; or
- Be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent relevant practical and/or professional experience (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements).
Sharpen your IT skills and knowledge and get up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
The one-year Graduate Diploma of Software Development is ideal professional development for software specialists who want to hone their analysis, design and programming skills to solve complex business challenges in the workplace.
By combining theoretical study with highly applied learning you develop your skills in systems analysis and design, algorithms and data structures, and data management, and gain more knowledge in how to design and build interfaces for optimum user experience. In your second-semester project you work with industry to analyse real problems in the workplace and research, build and implement solutions.
As the demand for smart, adaptable IT professionals escalates, this graduate diploma will set you up with the higher-level skills and knowledge to advance your career in software development.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =