新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Master of Applied Professional Studies - Vulnerable Peoples
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：NZ $26,900 for the entire...
- Master of Applied Professional Studies (Vulnerable Peoples)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies (Vulnerable Peoples)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Professional Studies (Vulnerable Peoples)
- Education, social work, professional team or group leadership role
- Senior community worker
- Tertiary lecturer
- Professional researcher
- Case manager
- Specialist nurse role
- Critical Reflective Practice
- Exploring the Concept of Vulnerable Populations
- Advanced Nursing Assessment and Clinical Reasoning OR Advanced Professional Assessment and Reasoning
- Clinical Supervision
- Transforming Health Outcomes of Vulnerable Populations
- Nga Tikanga Rangahau: Research Protocols OR Applied Clinical Research for Health Professionals
- Research Project OR Dissertation
- a bachelor's degree or bachelor's degree with honours in a cognate subject with a B average or above, OR
- a postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma in a cognate subject with a B average or above
- You must have access to a relevant workplace. If you are not currently employed it is expected that you'll have at least two years relevant experience to draw on.
- Limitations may apply to the number of students admitted and enrolled on the course. The Faculty Leader shall approve every applicant selected.
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
Are you a working professional who wants to gain higher level qualifications in your field of expertise?
At Toi Ohomai you can advance your study of professional leadership with our unique suite of applied postgraduate courses that link directly to your current practice. The Master of Applied Professional Studies – Vulnerable Peoples supports you to broaden your knowledge and experience through reflective practice, critical evaluation, in-depth analysis of issues and applied research.
You'll apply theory to examples of work-based situations. Your assessments and projects directly support your professional employment so you can seamlessly put your new skills and knowledge into practice on the job.
You'll explore and analyse the factors impacting health and wellbeing of vulnerable populations from non-clinical and clinical perspectives, and look for solutions that lead to positive health outcomes. You learn to apply assessment and clinical reasoning in your professional practice.
During your Masters study you also develop the advanced research skills required to carry out an independent research project.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Additional awards included:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
You must hold:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 7.0 in all bands; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 79 or higher (with a writing score of 21); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE); CAE or CPE with a score of 176, no less than 169 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 5 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =