新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 4)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Materials and Process: Nga Rawa me te Tukanga
- Creative Industries: Ngā Ahumahi Auaha
- Design Development: Whakawhanake Hoahoa
- Studio: Taupuni Mahi, OR
- Graphic Design Studio: Taupuni Mahi Whakatauira Whakanikoniko, OR
- Fashion Design Studio: Taupuni Mahi Hoahoa Kākahu, OR
- Interior Design Studio: Taupuni Mahi Hoahoa Rō Whare
- Junior assistant
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies
In this one-semester level 4 course you'll learn the design process and how to develop your creative ideas.
This highly practical course combines workshops, tutorials, and small group activities. Hands-on projects enable you to unleash your creativity, experimenting and creating works from a variety of art and design mediums and techniques.
Your introductory knowledge will kick-start your career in the creative arts, or launch you into higher-level study.
Topics You'll Cover
Compulsory topics in this course:
You will then choose from ONE of the following:
Support roles in arts and/or creative industries such as:
Further Study Options
Level 4 certificate.
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =