新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Applied Science (Level 5)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- science technician
- field technician
- NGO administration
- community wellbeing support roles
- health promotion/education
- The Three Pillars of Sustainability: Ngā Pou e Toru o te Toitūtanga
- Science Communication: Kōrerorero Pūtaiao
- Kaitiakitanga: Guardianship
- Earth Processes: Ngā Tukanga o Papa
- The Chemical World: Te Ao Matū
- The Biological World: Te Ao Koiora
- The Human Animal: Te Koiora Tangata
- People and Populations: Te Taupori Tangata
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2 and a minimum of 42 credits at level 3; or
- Evidence of ability to complete academic requirements for the programme.
Study applied science and help change the world.
Whether your interest is the environment, renewable energy sources, pollution control, climate change or human health, New Zealand desperately needs your skills. The future wellbeing of human kind and the planet depends on people who know how to apply science to solve real world problems.
You'll learn about environmental management, kaupapa 毛利 methodology, and how to apply scientific principles and techniques.
Practical field work will give you plenty of experience while you're trained to work and communicate effectively as a scientist.
Sustainability is a strong theme throughout the course, with case studies that include both local and international examples.
This year of study will whet your appetite to continue on to the one-year Level 6 diploma. If you want to go further and gain a degree you'll be able to go straight into the third year of the Bachelor of Science (Environmental Sciences) with the University of Waikato.
This course is designed as entry to the Level 6 diploma. Career opportunities on completion of the Level 6 diploma include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
It is recommended you hold a Level 4 qualification in science or equivalent.
If you do not meet the academic requirements you may be given special admission if Toi Ohomai staff are satisfied you are capable of successfully completing the requirements.
Special admission may also apply for applicants over 20 years
English Language requirements:
Level 5 certificate or diploma
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =