新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6)
- 学费：$17,500 NZD Per Year
- Industry Roles and Legislation
- Tender Processes
- Building Materials
- Construction Drawing
- Small Building Construction
- Building Feasibility
- Documentation for Small Buildings
- Construction Detailing
- Environmental Impact
- Commercial Construction
- Design Theory
- Preliminary Design
- Building Services
- Developed Design
- Virtual Design and Documentation
- Documentation for Medium Buildings
- New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6)
- Architectural technician
- CAD technician
- Draughtsperson for truss or frame manufacturers
- Draughtsperson for an Engineer, landscape designer, Interior designer or Kitchen & Bathroom Designer
- Other building construction related careers such as building certification, building inspector
- New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Quantity Surveying) (Level 6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Construction Management) (Level 6)
- Bachelor of Architecture - Victoria University or the University of Auckland
- Bachelor of Architectural Technology - Unitec
- A minimum of 48 credits minimum in 4 subjects including English and Maths
- Or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Do you love buildings and fancy designing your own, creating something that future generations will enjoy? The construction industry is taking off and it needs lots more architectural technicians to draw all the new buildings that our growing population needs.
This practical, fun course develops efficient technical draughting skills – focusing on what is and isn’t important across a broad range of work – which means our graduates are highly prized by employers.
You’ll learn how to ‘connect the dots’ between an architect and a builder, producing the vital set of legal drawings – or plans – that each construction project depends on.
Topics include construction methods, building legislation, design principles, working drawings, the tender process, feasibility issues and contract administration, with a huge focus on the draughting software programme ArchiCAD.
Our motivated tutors are experts in the field and provide all the support you need to succeed. If you’re an accurate, detail orientated person who loves technical drawing and discussing ideas with people, this is the course for you.
Topics You'll cover
Upon successful completion of the programme you will receive
Further Study Options
Entry to this programme is open however it is recommended that you have:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =