新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
设计艺术与设计文凭Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Creative Context: Horopaki Auaha
- Creative Technologies I: Hangarau Auaha
- Art and Design in Aotearoa: Mahi Toi, Hoahoa i Aotearoa
- The Hub: Wānanga
- World of Pattern: Ngā Tauira o te Ao
- Self-representation: Te Whakakitenga nō Nanahi, ki Tua
- Materials, Form, Structure: Ngā Rawa, Āhua, Hanganga
- The Foundry: Te Orokohanga
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6)
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies
- Be 17 years of age or over, AND
- have the requisite visa for study purposes, AND
- able to demonstrate adequate literacy and/or numeracy skills to enable them to all the requirements of the course.
- completed NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 and maths, OR
- hold a Level 3 qualification in a related field, OR
- demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
Get ready to turn your creative talents into a career with this one-year art and design diploma course.
This highly practical course builds on your creative design skills and knowledge. You experiment with a range of media and techniques, and explore different design areas, such as interior, graphic or product design, fashion, digital media photography or screen-printing.
You spend time exploring what makes up ‘you’ so you can express and develop your artistic vision and figure out where you’re heading in the future. On the business side, you learn about how the creative industry works, how to present your work and how to promote yourself.
This diploma makes up the first year of the three-year Bachelor of Creative Technologies. Following this one-year course, you could apply for entry-level roles in the creative sector or continue on to further study.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
At the end of the course you must present one piece of work you have created during the year in an in-house exhibition.
Production and/or design roles within arts and design industries such as:
Further Study Options
You must have:
You must submit a portfolio of 10 pieces of work showing your creative ideas, originality, curiosity and imagination, and how you can use this within creative work.
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =