新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
设计艺术与设计文凭Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Business Skills for Creative Entrepreneurs: Pūmanawa Pakihi mō ngā Rakahinonga Auaha
- History, Culture, Context: Kōrero Tuku Iho, Ahurea, Horopaki
- The Furnace: Te Ahi
- Creative Technologies II: Hangarau Auaha II
- Sustainable Design: Hoahoa Toitū
- The Creative Project: Te Kaupapa Auaha.
- Intermediate‐level positions in arts, craft and design industries (e.g. production and/or design roles)
- Arts administration
- Sales and advertising
- Be 17 years of age or over, AND
- have the requisite visa for study purposes, AND
- able to demonstrate adequate literacy and/or numeracy skills to enable them to all the requirements of the course.
- completed NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 and maths, OR
- hold a Level 3 qualification in a related field, OR
- demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
In the one-year level 6 art and design diploma you get to hone your talents in a specialist creative area.
This highly practical course builds on your creative design skills and knowledge as you begin to narrow your focus as a creative. You work with discipline-specific lecturers who help guide your learning.
You also find out more about what’s involved in setting up a creative business. You start testing your products in the marketplace through community projects, work experience or participating in pop-up shops.
You also extend your knowledge of technology by using 3D printers, laser cutters, screen printing tools, CAD software and photography labs. This diploma makes up the second year of the three-year Bachelor of Creative Technologies.
Following this one-year course, you could apply for intermediate-level roles in the creative sector or continue on to further study.
Topics You'll Cover
At the end of the course you must present work you have created during the year in an exhibition.
You must have:
You must submit a portfolio of 10 pieces of work showing your creative ideas, originality, curiosity and imagination, and how you can use this within creative work.
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =