新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Forest Management (Level 6)
- 学费：$17,950 NZD Per Year
- Science Communication: Kōrerorero Pūtaiao
- Forestry Industry Overview: Tirohanga Whānui o te Ahumahi Ngāherehere
- Forest Science: Pūtaiao Ngahere
- Harvesting Operations: Whakahaerenga Hauhake
- Forest Health and Nutrient Management: Te Oranga o te Ngahere me te Whakahaere Taiora
- Forestry Operations: Whakahaerenga Ngāherehere
- Plan and Monitor Production: Whakarite me te Aroturuki Whenua Haumako
- Remote Sensing and Statistics: Tairongo Tawhiti me ngā Tatauranga
- Growth Modelling and Forest Valuation: He Tauira Whakatupu me te Uara o te Ngahere
- Supply Chain Management: Whakahaere Raupapa Whakaputunga
- Forestry Business Systems: Pūnaha Pakihi Ngāherehere
- Applied Science Project: Hinonga Pūtaiao Mahi
- Forest Engineering: Pūkaha Ngahere
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management: Hauora, Haumaru me te Whakahaere Taiao
- Environmental Economics: Ōhanga Taiao
- Plan Management of Forest Estates: Whakahaere Rautaki mō ngā Ngahere
- forest mensuration and inventory
- operational quality control
- operations supervision
- harvest planning
- operational planning
- wood supply and supply chain
- port operational role
- health and safety management
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2 and a minimum of 42 credits at level 3; or
- Evidence of ability to complete academic requirements for the programme.
- 开学时间：To be confirmed
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
The forestry industry needs people who can apply leadership and technical knowledge to the long-term planning and management of forestry operations.
With this nationally recognised two-year diploma, you'll gain the skills and knowledge to work in a technical or management role within the forest growing and harvesting sectors. You could be helping to manage New Zealand's vast production forest estate - 40% of which is located in the Bay of Plenty and South Waikato regions.
You'll learn everything about the complex business of forest management, from planting through to harvesting and selling.
A good mix of theory and practical learning ensures you're job-ready at the end of the course. You visit industry to assess and analyse operations, write business plans and learn about setting up a forest management company.
You'll also become competent using a wide range of industry specific software.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Year One topics:
Year Two topics:
Employment within the growing and harvesting sectors of the forest industry in a technical or management role. This may include:
FURTHER STUDY OPTIONS
Bachelor of Applied Management
If you have specific medical needs or a medical condition, a medical certificate from your doctor may be required.
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =