新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- Professionalism and core skills for tourism and hospitality
- Introduction to the tourism and hospitality industry
- Supervisory skills for tourism and hospitality
- Hotel operations
- Showcasing tourism, travel hospitality and gastronomy
- Managing the customer experience
- Planning and marketing for tourism and hospitality enterprise
- Food and beverage operations
- NCEA Level 2 including passes in English or Te Reo 毛利, plus 42 credits at Level 3 or equivalent, OR
- a Level 3 or Level 4 qualification in a hospitality-related discipline (e.g., food and beverage service, accommodation services, hotel reception), or equivalent, OR
- evidence of ability to meet the academic requirements
This one-year course will set you up for a trainee management or team leader position in New Zealand’s booming hospitality industry. You learn about what’s involved in managing a department within a hospitality business. You learn how to manage facilities, inventories and supplies and how to monitor and maintain operating procedures.
You also find out how to work with other staff and build great relationships. During your studies you get plenty of practice talking with visitors and working at real events as part of a team. Lots of field trips during the year will put you in front of employers and show you what kind of organisations are involved in this growing industry.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Junior or trainee hospitality management roles, supervisor or team leader roles across a range of hospitality sectors such as kitchens, restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, catering or hotels.
English Language requirements:
Level 5 certificate or diploma
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =