新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
- Cultural Dimensions of Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism and Hospitality Staff Development and Retention
- Innovation in Food and Beverage
- Managing Venues for Hospitality Events
- Planning for Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality Enterprise
- Product Development for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Enterprise and Investment
- Hotel Management
- A Level 5 qualification recognised by Toi Ohomai as being relevant to the hospitality industry, or equivalent, OR
- a Level 4 qualification recognised by Toi Ohomai as being relevant to the hospitality industry AND relevant work experience (supervisory or junior management level in the hospitality industry), OR
- evidence of ability to meet academic requirements
Ready to expand your skills in hospitality management? You could be walking into awesome roles in New Zealand’s booming tourism sector, or around the world. Or maybe you want to set up business for yourself?
In this one-year, jam-packed course you build on the skills learnt at level 5. You learn about business planning, operations, staffing, costings and marketing. You also get hands-on practice at real-life hospitality events and learn what it takes to deliver awesome customer experiences.
The industry is facing a massive shortfall of skilled employees, so get skilled today and become part of this growth industry.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Team leader, supervisor or management roles across a range of hospitality sectors including kitchens, restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, catering, food and beverage, hotels/resorts, and conferences/events.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =