新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Diploma in Software Development and Design (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Bongard Centre
- Information Technology Operations
- Fundamentals of Programming and Problem Solving
- Professional Practice
- Interface Analysis and Design
- Web Application Implementation
- Application Testing and Maintenance
- Programming OR Special Topic
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Services and Design Methodologies
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Project 2
- Special Topic
- New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)
- Entry-level developer or tester, or go on to further study.
- NCEA Level 2 or 3 with appropriate credits in mathematics and digital technologies subjects
- New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5)
Want to study virtual reality, robotics and artificial intelligence? Develop and expand your coding skills with this 1 year qualification which follows on from the New Zealand Diploma in Web Design and Development (Level 5). You'll spend a total of 2 years in these two courses which together prepare you for the final year of University of Waikato's Applied Computing degree.
During your study you'll learn to work in agile teams and develop skills that allow you to contribute to cutting-edge IT projects anywhere in the world.
You'll build essential industry connections along the way which stand you in good stead once you're finished the course.
Topics you'll cover during your study:
The diploma finishes with a 30 credit industry style project that showcases the skills you've developed over the two years. This is the start of your professional portfolio, which you can show off to potential employers.
Upon successful completion of the programme you will receive:
Students enrolling are recommended to hold one of the following qualifications, or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
Other English Language requirements:
TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =