新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Operations Planner
- Warehouse Manager
- Operations Manager
- Risk Management Planner
- Supply Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Procurement Manager
- distribution companies
- supply chain companies
- logistics companies
- local authorities
- warehousing companies
- Organisational Strategies, Alignment and Linkages
- Customer Management and Data Analysis Methodologies and Tools
- Market Supply and Risk and Demand Management
- Supplier Selection and Management
- Financial Analysis for Supply Chains
- Financial Analysis Tools for Supply Chains
- Communicating with Supply Chain Stakeholders
- Developing Supply Chain Teams
- Degree level study in logistics and supply chain management, business or management.
- A minimum of 48 credits at Level 3 in 4 subjects including English and Maths
- OR NCEA Level 2
- Or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
This online logistics course has been created for middle to senior management who are already in the industry, and those wanting to work within supply chain management.
The course helps formally cement knowledge and skills in a wide range of supply chain business settings and as a graduate you'll be a key decision maker, benefitting your workplace with strategic skills and knowledge that optimises the supply chain of products to market.
Our expert tutors give you individual support and encouragement and our online delivery means you can study anywhere in New Zealand with both part-time and full-time offerings available.
Potential employers include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.