新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 5)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 5)
- trainee and junior management or supervisor positions in a range of travel and tourism sectors:
- travel providers
- activity and attraction operators
- Professionalism and Core Skills for Tourism and Hospitality
- Introduction to the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Supervisory Skills for Tourism and Hospitality
- Showcasing Tourism, Travel, Hospitality and Gastronomy
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Planning and Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality Enterprise
- Tourism Operating Environments
- The Destination Experience
- Tourism Event Planning Fundamentals
- Travel Industry Knowledge
- NCEA Level 2 plus 42 credits at Level 3 or equivalent, OR
- a Level 3 or Level 4 related qualification or equivalent, OR
- evidence of ability to meet the academic requirements.
Are you looking for a career with huge potential, in a stimulating and dynamic field?
New Zealand is going through a tourism boom, and today, tourism directly and indirectly employs one in eight working New Zealanders.
Tourism and travel operators are calling out for the right people, with the right skills, to assist clients and visitors achieve a unique holiday experience, and to support the regional development that is required.
This one-year qualification allows you to experience and learn about the national and international tourism industry, and the delivery of a quality visitor experience. You'll build skills in tourism and travel management work practices while learning about the wider tourism and hospitality sector and its fit within the business environment.
Industry visits, field trips and loads of opportunities for hands-on learning make up this practical course.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Graduates of this course can apply for roles with employers including:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Compulsory topics in this course:
You will also study TWO of the four topics below:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =