新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 6)
- Senior level roles in the tourism and travel industry including:
- business owner
- tourism operations advisor/manager
- business development co-ordinator/manager
- trade development advisor/manager
- general manager
- Cultural Dimensions of Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism and Hospitality Staff Development and Retention
- Impacts of Tourism and Travel
- Tourism and Events
- Planning for Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality Enterprise
- Product Development for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Enterprise and Investment
- Destination Management
- A Level 5 related qualification or equivalent, OR
- a Level 4 related qualification and relevant work experience (supervisory or junior management level in the tourism and travel industry), OR
- evidence of ability to meet academic requirements
Apply your knowledge of the tourism and travel industry and expand your skills with this one-year applied course.
New Zealand’s tourism operators are crying out for skilled workers who can hit the ground running and know how to deliver a first-rate visitor experience. You hone your leadership skills while learning more about the operational side of tourism management.
How do you plan and promote events? What are the impacts of tourism operations? And how do you set up a new venture? Through case-study tasks and visits to the workplace, you explore the success factors that have put New Zealand’s tourism industry on the world map.
Become part of this booming industry and put your skills to work.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =