新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Nursing Competence Assessment Programme for New Zealand (NCAP) (Level 7)
- 学费：NZ $8,900 for the entire...
- Nursing Competence Assessment Programme for New Zealand (NCAP)
- Tapuhi o Nāianei i Aotearoa: Contemporary Nursing in New Zealand
- Mahinga Tapuhi i Aotearoa: Nursing Praxis in New Zealand
- Written notification from the Nursing Council of New Zealand of the requirement to complete a competence assessment programme before registration.
- Authorised evidence of registration in country of origin.
- Authorised evidence of successful completion of qualification leading to registration.
- A current Curriculum Vitae, including a history of nursing practice as a RN internationally.
- Two character references. These references need to be done by people who supervise your current employment or an employee. References from relatives are not acceptable.
- A current passport with visa.
- Evidence of Health Screening requirements that ensure safety to practice.
- Evidence (obtained within the past two years) of your ability to speak and write in English.
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Do you want to practise as a nurse in New Zealand?
If you are an internationally registered nurse, this NCAP training scheme enables you to apply for an annual practicing certificate and/or registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ).
Combining classroom theory and independent study, you learn what is required to practise nursing competently in Aotearoa New Zealand, including an understanding of cultural safety, the Treaty of Waitangi, and New Zealand legislation and guidelines. Supervised clinical placements assess and prepare you for professional practice.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Graduates will have the requirements for New Zealand Nursing Council registration, if they are overseas registered nurses or if they are New Zealand registered nurses returning to practice, and are able to apply for a New Zealand Nursing Council practicing certificate.
New Zealand Nursing Council registration will enable graduates to pursue employment and career opportunities within a range of health care settings, including primary, secondary and tertiary health care settings.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 7.0 in all bands; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.