新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies - Adult Teaching
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies (Adult Teaching)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Professional Studies (Adult Teaching)
- tertiary lecturer
- staff development and training officer
- educational resources designer/writer
- academic manager
- nurse educator
- Critical Reflective Practice
- Adult Learning Theory
- Assessing for Learning
- Designing Learning Programmes for Adult Learners
- Adult Teaching Practice
- Nga Tikanga Rangahau: Research Protocols
- hold a bachelor's degree or a graduate certificate or graduate diploma in a cognate subject, OR
- hold the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Professional Studies (Adult Teaching), OR
- have completed a post-secondary school diploma in a related discipline at NZQA Level 7 or equivalent with a recognised tertiary provider, AND
- be able to demonstrate of at least two years relevant practical experience with at least two written references (employer and character).
- You must have access to a relevant workplace. If you are not currently employed it is expected that you'll have at least two years relevant experience to draw on.
- Limitations may apply to the number of students admitted and enrolled on the course. The Faculty Leader shall approve every applicant selected for the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies.
Are you a working professional who wants to gain higher level qualifications in your field of expertise? At Toi Ohomai you can advance your study of professional leadership with our unique suite of applied postgraduate courses that link directly to your current practice.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies - Adult Teaching is perfect for students wanting to advance their scholarly research and hone their leadership skills, by applying theoretical study to examples of work-based situations. Your assessments and projects directly support your professional employment so you can seamlessly put your new skills and knowledge into practice on the job.
During the course you explore and evaluate your own personal practice while learning to critique, analyse and find effective solutions to issues and challenges within your specialist field.
You get the opportunity to develop your professional practice by designing and facilitating effective lessons, as a result of critical self-reflection and constructive feedback.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies leads onto Masters study – within 18 months you could complete both qualifications. Or, complete your Postgraduate Diploma and put your new skills to work. You can return at any time to take your learning to the next level.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Additional awards included:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 79 or higher (with a writing score of 21); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE); CAE or CPE with a score of 176, no less than 169 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 5 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 58.