新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Environmental Management
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- Resource Management Planner
- Consents and Compliance Officer
- Pest Management Controller
- Geographic Information Systems Operator (GIS)
- Conservation Roles
- Farm Manager
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Geological Monitoring
- Ecological Tourism
- Sustainable Businesses
- Waste Management
- 14 credits each, in three approved subjects
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above made up of five credits in reading and five credits in writing
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above made up of specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects, or unit standards package of three numeracy unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627. All three required.
- IELTS Test: Academic Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English Academic: PToE Academic with score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66 NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Our Bachelor programme offers students the broadest scope of any Environmental Management degree course in New Zealand.
Practical training includes First Aid, river crossing, camping skills, trip planning and assessment. Students will also cover Renewable Energy, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Environmental Law, Resource Management, Conservation Principles, Land, Freshwater and Marine Management.
An exciting, hands-on course with a host of field trips, guest speakers and industry-related research projects, the Bachelor of Environmental Management prepares graduates for employment in a wide and growing number of careers.
Further advanced study can be completed in specialist areas such as environmental health, or policy and planning.
The degree will prepare graduates for employment in a wide and growing number of careers in the environment and energy-related fields, or for further advanced study in specialist areas such as environmental health or policy and planning.
Our graduates now work in fields such as:
More than 85% of our graduates have gone into employment or further study in these fields.
The programme will provide students with exposure to a wide range of potential employers or clients in the areas of environmental management e.g. central, regional and local government; primary production and energy related industries.
Graduates will have well-developed theoretical knowledge coupled with relevant applied skills. Bachelor of Environmental Management graduates may be eligible to articulate to postgraduate programmes in environmental management at other tertiary institutions, both within New Zealand and overseas.
Every candidate for the degree of Bachelor of Environmental Management is required to follow to the satisfaction of the Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of three years. Each year of study comprises two 17 week semesters. Programmes of study for the degree are made up of clusters of papers taken at the appropriate levels as outlined in Appendix 1 of this document. The overall programme of study for every candidate requires 360 credits for successful completion of the degree. Individual papers may have specific prerequisites or other knowledge/skill requirements, which must be satisfied by all students.
In order to be awarded the Bachelor of Environmental Management, the student will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the degree schedule.
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3 - three subjects at Level 3 or above made up of the following:
Mature aged applicants:
Be at least 20 years of age when the programme begins and provide evidence of aptitude or appropriate work or other experience.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =