新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
酒店管理Bachelor of Hotel Management
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- A business degree focused specifically on hospitality, hotel and tourism management
- Strong focus on management concepts such as marketing, operations, human resources, food & beverage, event management, legislation, entrepreneurship and financial accounting for employment in New Zealand and abroad
- Field trips and guest lectures allow students to experience the hotel and tourism industry first hand
- Complete an internship in the third year for the final semester - an awesome opportunity to get real industry experience and career opportunities!
- 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects, and
- Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing, and
- Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or a package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required)
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert - C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The Bachelor of Hotel Management aims to prepare graduates for employment in hotel and tourism management positions in New Zealand and internationally. It is a three year, full-time degree which includes specialised study in the core management areas as well as other specialised topics and electives. The final semester incorporates an internship in industry where theory and practice come together in the workplace.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Hotel Management will be well suited for employment in a supervisory or management capacity within the accommodation, hospitality and tourism related sectors, including hotels, resorts, restaurants, events and convention centres, as well as their own small business.
Graduates can identify and explain a range of issues relating to tourists, and facets of hospitality and tourism and their systems and industries, and how they interlink. They can use their knowledge to evaluate operational matters, and implement processes across a range of specialist areas including finance, sales, marketing, human resources, and food and beverage services.
In order to be awarded the Bachelor of Hotel Management the student will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the schedule of papers (360 credits).
The student completing the Bachelor of Hotel Management will normally be expected to complete the three-year programme (full-time equivalent) over no more than seven years.
The Head of Faculty may approve longer periods to complete the programme, following consideration by the Board of Studies.
Note – students failing to attend for 80% of timetabled programme hours may forfeit Zero Fees Scheme entitlement.
Applicants under the age of 20 years
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3: three subjects at Level 3, made up of:
Applicants over the age of 20 years
The entry requirements noted above may be applicable to mature entry applicants. Adults over the age of 20 years who do not have the minimum entry requirements may be admitted if they can satisfy the teaching institution they are capable of studying at this level and have a reasonable chance of successfully completing each paper attempted.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =