新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Visual Arts
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects and
- Five credits in reading,
- Five credits in writing and
- specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or
- package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE).
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20).
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50.
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Students undertake inter-disciplinary studies to realise their research questioning alongside core studies in art history, theoretical discourse, life drawing and research-led industry practice. Students are provided with the opportunity to explore and work in and between disciplines included but not limited to: sculpture, performance, animation, painting, photography, drawing, printmaking and film. Students also complete investigations into the next step in their career development through internships which test the application of learned knowledge and skills in a real world environment while creating valuable professional networks.
When you complete the programme you will have the broad range of skills necessary for an industry that increasingly asks for people with a multidisciplinary approach. Depending on the specialisation chosen, you will be able to look for work as a curator, museum exhibition designer, art critic/writer, gallery director, set designer, director of photography, prop master, photography, 3D modeller, character animator and many more.
In order to be awarded the Bachelor of Visual Arts, a student must have been credited with all required papers as specified in the programme schedule. A student undertaking the Bachelor of Visual Arts will normally be expected to complete the programme within five years. Notwithstanding the requirements set out above, the head of faculty, with the approval and recommendation of the Teaching and Learning Board of Studies, may allow a student a longer period to complete the programme.
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3.
Three subjects – at Level 3, made up of:
Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
Mature Entry (20 years of age and above): Applicants will have achieved the age of 20 by March 1 of the first year of enrolment in the programme, and have provided evidence of relevant prior learning and experience.
Applicants are required to submit a portfolio of their work with their application and may be asked for a written submission also.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =