新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Commercial Floristry (Level 3)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme.
- Completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments.
- Successfully completed assessment requirements for all modules/unit standards, and achieved a total of 121 credits.
- Three years secondary education preferred
- Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age
- A minimum of 10 credits at NCEA level one in both numeracy and literacy is required
- Desire to work in the Floristry industry
- Mature students are welcome
- Sponsored students with a letter of intent will have automatic entry
- IELTS test: Score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 61 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or CAE with a score of 41 or higher
- NZCEL: Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
This course will provide students with the practical skills required for making and designing floristry products such as hand-tied bouquets and posies, corsages, floral gifts, wristlets and buttonholes, and flower arrangements. It also covers important operational functions for providing floristry service in a retail environment including the conditioning and preparation of products, appropriateness for the occasion, handling and care, supplier and seasonal availability, toxicity/allergy characteristics, shelf life and price, and customer service skills.
The course incorporates the unit standards required for the National Certificate in Floristry (Level 2) qualification, which students can apply to NZQA to be awarded in addition to the Level 3 certificate.
Completion of this programme will enable students to function successfully at operational levels within the floristry sector. Career opportunities include floristry retail business owner or assistant, contracting to hotels and event venues, and major corporate and government organisations.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed the programme and be eligible for award of the qualification "Certificate in Commercial Floristry" they must have:
Students must have the following:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =