新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Environmental Management (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Regional or local authorities
- Environmental monitoring/testing
- Relevant government departments
- Farming industry
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in environmental management.
- School leavers: should have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2 in each of 4 subjects.
- Mature students (over 20 years of age at commencement of programme): Demonstration of interest and aptitude in the field of environmental management which demonstrates potential for success. Examples may include a history of successful employment for two or more years in an environmental management related workforce and/or membership of community environmental organisations.
- A reasonable level of computing competency is required, as all study is done through Blackboard, Webmail and Microsoft Word.
- Competency in the reading and writing of English is essential.
- IELTS test – General or academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
If you are looking to obtain skills across a range of environmental management contexts, the Certificate in Environmental Management may be the right choice.
The course will provide you with a solid foundation of environmental and conservation management knowledge and information in addition to relevant historical and current environmental management issues.
Topics include geological and biological origins of New Zealand, characteristics of shoreline ecosystems and Climate Change vs Global Warming.
Graduating students may be able to undertake entry level/assistant type positions in the following types of industries:
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Certificate in Environmental Management, they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 60 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is two years.
Successful completion of this programme will enable you to progress to higher levels of tertiary training including the Bachelor of Environmental Management at SIT's Invercargill campus.
In addition to the above:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =