新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Foundation Studies (Level 1) Programme of Delivery Leading to the New Zealand Certifi
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Understand self-management strategies to organise personal life, maintain well-being and continue learning
- Interact positively with people from their own and other cultures, both individually and in group environments including work and community
- Reflect on progress towards achieving personal and career goals
- Organise, interpret, and communicate information using basic literacy and numeracy skills in relevant contexts
- FHS100 Self-Management
- FHS110 Kitchen Basics
- FHS120 Cooking Fundamentals
- FHS130 Baking Fundamentals
- FHS140 Service Basics
- Achieved all of the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the Certificate in Foundation Studies (Level 1) programme
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments
- 授课校区：SIT Gore Campus
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
This programme of study is intended for people who require specialized support with their learning. They are people with learning disabilities, including those with an intellectual disability.
Graduates will be able to undertake basic hospitality tasks under supervision and be encouraged to seek further skills and knowledge to improve their educational and employment pathway.
This programme of study recognises the aspirations and cultural identities of the disabled communities, and that of 毛利 and Pasifika. It also recognises the importance of core capabilities such as confidence, basic knowledge and skills, and literacy and numeracy, in a range of simple and structured hospitality contexts.
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 1) and be awarded this qualification the student must have successfully:
Designed especially for those students with intellectual disabilities, who’s learning and training needs are suited to a supported learning environment and who have an aptitude for likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =