新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Interior Decor (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Customer service
- CID1 Design fundamentals (Level 3) 3 credits
- CID2 Design process (Level 3) 3 credits
- CID3 The dimensions of colour and light (Level 3) 12 credits
- CID4 Presentation techniques 1 (Level 3) 10 credits
- CID5 Historical practice (Level 3) 12 credits
- CID6 Textile knowledge and selection of furnishings (Level 4) 7 credits
- CID7 Presentation techniques 2 (Level 4) 10 credits
- CID8 Space planning and model construction (Level 4) 10 credits
- CID9 Kitchen design and storage solutions (Level 4) 8 credits
- CID10 Product design (Level 4) 15 credits
- CID11 Professional practice (Level 4) 15 credits
- CID12 Developing business skills (Level 4) 15 credits
- IELTS test – General or academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This course will equip you with the ability to undertake interior design work to satisfy your personal needs, and/or plan a career or enter into further study in areas which specialise in interior design.
Graduates will have interior décor and business knowledge and skills required for selection, coordination, presentation to clients, and decoration of interiors.
A graduating student could be expected to undertake employment in the following areas:
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed the qualification of Certificate in Interior Décor they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all modules, and achieved a total of 120 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is three years.
All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in interior design, and academic attributes which show they have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
Mature students should be over 20 years of age at the commencement of the programme, and should meet the criteria above.
School leavers should have completed NCEA Level 1 with eight or more credits in each of at least two of the following subject areas: English, Mathematics, Art, Graphics.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =