新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Personal Training (Level 4)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- personal fitness trainers;
- sports retail assistants;
- high school sports administrator/coordinators
- gym instructors.
- 6571 Demonstrate relevance of principles of nutrition to health
- 6572 Apply the principles of nutrition to people involved in physical activity
- 7021 Demonstrate exercise techniques
- 7023 Demonstrate and apply specialised exercise techniques
- 7036 Assess individual fitness for activity
- 22258 Assess individual exercise preferences, barriers and goals
- 22259 Design and implement an exercise programme in accordance with a clients goals and objectives
- 22260 Demonstrate knowledge of human behaviour and exercise adherence
- 22261 Demonstrate knowledge of the purpose, pitfalls and use of exercise testing
- 22262 Monitor client exercise adherence and apply motivational techniques to enhance client commitment
- 22263 Review and adapt an exercise programme to optimise client results in line with client goals
- 22264 Instruct and monitor resistance training
- 22265 Demonstrate knowledge of exercise prescription
- 22266 Demonstrate knowledge of exercise physiology and human anatomy
- 22880 Tour a potential member through a fitness enterprise and gain commitment to act
- 26551 Provide first aid for life threatening conditions
- 26552 Demonstrate knowledge of common first aid conditions and how to respond to them
- CPT4 Personal training health and safety and law
- CPT3 Business of Personal Training
- CPT108 Personal Training Practicum
- HPS 2 Prescribe exercise to special populations
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in fitness and sport, and academic attributes which demonstrate that applicants have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme;
- A minimum of 17 years of age, with a minimum of four years secondary education is required.
- School leavers should have attained a minimum of 16 credits in NCEA P.E. level 2.
- IELTS test Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5;
- TOEFL Paper based test pBT: Score of 530 with an essay score of 4.5 TWE;
- TOEFL Internet based test iBT: Score of 71 or higher with a writing score of 20;
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or CAE with a score of 47 or higher
- NZCEL - Level 3 with an endorsement of General, Workplace, or Academic.
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：SIT Christchurch Campus
This programme aims to produce graduates who understand and are able to apply the key components of exercise and fitness, and demonstrate knowledge of national and local needs in the area of fitness and health. Students will learn to work professionally with all clients, showing sensitivity to their individual needs. Graduates will have a strong scientific understanding of fitness and will be able to apply this knowledge and manage themselves within the context of the fitness industry, with an awareness of the issues relating to managing people and facilities.
Graduates can demonstrate and apply knowledge of the human body, exercise, and communication skills, to successfully train people from a variety of backgrounds based on the client's physical fitness, medical history and level of motivation. Graduates can apply customer service practices and business management skills to meet legislative obligations to clients that they work within the fitness industry. This programme leads graduates to employment in the fitness industry and/or further study.
Graduates may go on to employment as:
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and be eligible for award of the qualification Certificate in Personal Training, they must have:
Attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme. Completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments. Successfully completed assessment requirements for all modules/unit standards and or local units, and achieved a total of 120 credits.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must meet the English proficiency outcomes as below:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =