新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Beauty therapist in a salon
- Business owner
- Sales representative
- Beauty therapist and electrologist
- Health/spa resort therapist
- In flight therapist
- Beauty therapy educator
- Work aboard a luxury cruise liner
- Cosmetic sales representative
- Beauty editor for a magazine
- Beauty consultant
- Department store counter manager
- Mobile beauty therapist
- Nutrition and body contouring specialist
- Personal aesthetics consultant
- Assistant paramedical beauty therapist
- A minimum of 17 years of age, with a minimum of four years secondary education.
- NCEA, with 12 credits or more at Level 2 in each of 3 or more subjects
- Preferred school subjects include Science, English, Chemistry and Biology.
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in beauty therapy.
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate incorporating US6400, 6401 and 6402.
- Mature applicants are welcome.
- IELTS test: Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or CAE with a score of 47 or higher
- NZCEL: Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The Diploma in Beauty Therapy teaches students to perform a range of professional facial treatments, depilatory wax service, manicure and pedicure and nail technology services, electrology services and cosmetic services.
Graduates will be able to consult with and establish the needs of the client, conduct the prescribed treatment and service in a professional manner, and communicate appropriately.
Students may participate in a wide range of events and competitions during the course including the Hokonui Fashion Design Awards, SIT Chrysalis fashion show, a field trip to a highly rated industry spa, Wendy Hill Bridal Make-up competition, and pampering sessions for local rest home residents. Various guest speakers from the industry are also scheduled during the year.
ITEC international examinations can be undertaken as part of this course at an additional cost.
Graduating with a beauty therapy qualification opens many doors and offers an exciting range of professional opportunities. For a rewarding and satisfying career in beauty therapy the skills and knowledge gained will provide many options such as.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be eligible for award of the Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Level 5) they must have: Completed all required practical and theoretical course work and assignments. Attendance for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other schedule learning activities. Shown competence in the scheduled modules, to a minimum of 120 credits.
Entry to this programme is competitive and early applications are advised. There are 18 places per intake only.
Applicants should typically have one or more of the following:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =