新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Digital Film
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- DDF101 Video & Audio Craft (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDF104 Short Film Screenwriting (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDF105 Video Editing (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDF110 Media Culture (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDF131 Short Film Project (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDF201 Digital Cinematography (Level 6) 15 credits
- DDF204 Feature Film Screenwriting (Level 6) 15 credits
- DDF205 Advanced Video Editing (Level 6) 15 credits
- DDF231 Short Film Project II (Level 6) 15 credits
- DDP103 Practical Photography (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDP106 Photoshop for Photography (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDP108 Graphic Design (Level 5) 15 credits
- DDP206 Advanced Photoshop (Level 6) 15 credits
- the Diploma in Animation (Level 6)
- the Bachelor of Screen Arts (Level 7), where students can choose to specialise in either animation or digital filmmaking.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This programme aims to give students a solid base of skills to expand their talents, pushing their creativity and heightening their technical skills in digital film.
Core compulsory papers – all three must be completed:
Elective papers – choose five from the following:
Graduates from the diploma in digital film would be ideally suited to further study in related areas, or to pursue entry level career opportunities in the film or television industries.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed the Diploma in Digital Film they should have met the assessment requirements, demonstrated competence in all the assessed modules, and achieved 120 credits at Level 5 as specified in the programme schedule.
For those wishing to pursue further study, SIT offers
All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in digital film.
School leavers should have attained a minimum of 48 NCEA credits at Level 2, or 36 NCEA credits at Level 3, or an equivalent academic indicator. School leavers must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Applicants of 20 years of age or over, at the time of programme entry, should demonstrate an interest and aptitude for digital film which demonstrates potential for success. Examples may include successful employment for 2 or more years in the digital film field or membership of a digital film organisation.
Applicants should have at least intermediate experience in photography or film, and be able to access the equipment required to complete the programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =