新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 5)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- GEN100 Introduction to Academic Skills
- SE5101 Health Aspects of Exercise and Nutrition
- SE5102 Exercise Prescription
- SE5103 Applied Anatomy
- SE5104 Physiology
- SE5105 Managing Sport and Leisure
- SE5106 Sport in Society
- SE5108 Sport Pedagogy
- SE5109 Aquatics
- SE5110 Conditioning for Endurance Sport
- SE5111 Coaching Internship
- SE5243 Mountain based Recreation-Rock/Alpine
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme
- completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments
- successfully completed assessment requirements for all modules, and achieved a total of 120 credits.
- 14 credits each, in three approved subjects; Literacy, 10 credits at Level 2 or above made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy, 10 credits at Level 1 or above made up of specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects or unit standards (package of three numeracy unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627 - all three required).
- IELTS Test: Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 550
- (with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL: Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English Academic: PToE Academic Score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Students will study subjects such as communications, exercise prescription, applied anatomy, physiology, health aspects of exercise and nutrition, managing sport and recreation, sport and recreation in society, aquatics and conditioning for endurance sport. Students will also be able to choose 2 elective options at Levels 5 - 7.
Students choose up to 120 credits at Level 5. Electives 1 and 2 at Level 5 or above may be taken from this or another programme.
Depending upon choice of electives, graduates can: provide advice and education to the public on healthy eating habits and exercise; perform fitness assessments and develop exercise programmes; plan, manage and evaluate leisure and recreation events as well as teach and coach selected sports such as rugby, tennis, hockey, golf or a sport of choice.
The Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 5) provides a path for students to enter the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 6) or into the second year of the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise.
Employment opportunities may be found in sports and fitness centres, as fitness trainers, sports coaches, small business owners of fitness centres or as outdoor recreation leadership assistants.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed an SIT programme, and be eligible for award of a qualification, they must have:
In order to be awarded the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 5), students must attain the minimum number of prescribed credits as specified in the programme schedule.
NCEA Level 3 - Three subjects at Level 3 or above made up of the following:
Not withstanding the stated criteria applicants will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability a likelihood of success in the programme. This includes commitment to a sporting code and/or recent experience working in a sport and exercise related capacity in a sports related business or gym.
Mature Applicants (over the age of 20 years): Applicants over the age of 20 years will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. This includes successful completion of study at level 4 or above and/or commitment to a sporting code and/or recent experience working in a sport and exercise related capacity in a sports related business or gym.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =