新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Applied Management
- 学费：NZ $8,000 for the entire...
- MGT203 Operations Management (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT205 Introduction to Strategic Management (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT215 Organisational Behaviour (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT218 Contract Law and Business Relationships (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT219 Change Management (Level 6) 15 Credits
- Level 7 paper (compulsory) – complete the following:
- MGT303 Strategic Management (Level 7) 15 Credits
- MGT310 Management Dissertation (30 credits)
- MGT320 Internship (30 credits)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- LanguageCert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of the Graduate Certificate in Applied Management is to provide students who already have a degree, or extensive applicable experience, with theoretical and applied knowledge in Applied Management.
Learn how to analyse strategic issues facing organisations, understand costing and financial management processes and develop and implement appropriate policies in operations and general management.
High importance is placed on the development of ‘soft’ skills for management (such as communication, business writing, presenting, interpersonal and problem solving skills) in addition to the development of specific business knowledge and skills.
Level 6 papers (elective) - complete one of the following:
Level 7 papers (elective) – complete one of the following:
Students who have completed a Graduate Certificate in Applied Management will critically analyse issues facing organisations, develop and implement policy in the areas of operations and general management and understand costing and financial management processes. They will solve problems, both independently and as part of a team.
Graduates will be qualified to work in a range of management disciplines in both the public and private sectors, such as operations management and general management.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Graduate Certificate in in Applied Management, they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 60 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is three years.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline,
be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years’ relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Certificate.
English Language Requirements