新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Audio Production
- 学费：NZ $8,000 for the entire...
- BAP300 Applied Acoustics (15 credits)
- BAP330 Industry Applications (15 credits)
- BAP350 Professional Studies (15 credits)
- BAP355 Specialist Audio (30 credits)
- BAP365 Major Research Project (45 credits)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL 3 – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
This programme offers graduates who have majored in a different discipline the opportunity to learn skills in a focused area of the Audio Production sector, such as the use of sound engineering tools, industry applications of audio technologies, specialised audiological testing, or professional communication and hearing skills.
Students will also have the opportunity to study two specialist audio subjects or undertake a major research project.
Graduates can apply, to an advanced level, the theoretical and practical skills required to capture and manipulate sound and its behaviour in an industry setting. They can apply knowledge of audio production concepts, principles and techniques to identify and provide solutions for issues and problems in a specialised area of their choice.
This programme leads students towards employment in the audio and entertainment industries as well as onto further study in related fields.
The student completing the Graduate Certificate in Audio Production will normally be expected to complete the programme within three years. The overall programme of study for every graduate certificate candidate requires 60 credits for successful completion of the qualification. Every candidate is required to pass 60 credits: a minimum of 45 credits at level 7 and a maximum of 15 credits at level 6 as outlined in the relevant programme schedule.
BAP215 Audio Equipment (15 credits)
Students must choose a minimum of 45 credits from the following paper schedule at Level 7:
Elective paper/s from another Level 7 programme may be chosen with approval from the programme manager. Prerequisites may apply to elective papers.
Entry is open to degree graduates, however those who have been able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind may be granted admission.
Applicants are required to provide two confidential references from people who are able to affirm that the applicant is of good character and reputation.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =