新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Communication (Public Relations)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Know when and how PR should/can be factored into a situation or event
- Know how to use a variety of communication methods, including new media, to take a message out
- Identify internal and external risks to reputation or brand and know how to mitigate these
- Promote and run an event successfully
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Communication (Public Relations) will have an understanding of current PR practice in New Zealand and a tool-kit of communication skills and methods with which to take a message out to communities and organisations.
They will be able to identify and influence good outcomes through a sound theoretical approach and a thorough understanding of the environment in which they work.
Graduates will be able to:
The public relations aligned Graduate Certificate in Communications (Public Relations) provides graduates with the theory behind public relations communications; the effectiveness of various channels of communication; and the laws and ethics which impact on these. It provides those already working in communications or journalism with the necessary theoretical knowledge to be able to move into a more complex public relations role.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Graduate Certificate in Communication (Public Relations), they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 60 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is three years.
Entry is open to degree graduates, however those who have been able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind, may be granted admission.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =