新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Management
- 学费：NZ $8,000 for the entire...
- MAN334 Strategic Management
- CON359 Contemporary Issues
- IBS360 International Business
- ETH360 Business Ethics
- MAN335 Advanced Human Resource Management
- MKT376 Event Management
- HTM306 Sustainability in Tourism
- MAN215 Organisational behaviour
- MAN232 Operations Management
- MAN233 Human Resource Development
- MAN235 Employment Relations
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The Graduate Certificate in Management is a half year full time programme specialising in management or marketing.
The aim of the Graduate Certificate in Management is to give people who already have a degree an opportunity to broaden their knowledge on an undergraduate programme.
30 credits from the following list of papers:
15 credits from the following list of papers:
Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Management will have developed skills and knowledge in that specialist business area. The programme provides the theoretical, practical and professional skills appropriate for employment or further study in the sector.
Graduates will be qualified to work in a range of management positions, and business consulting in many industries
Every candidate for the qualification of Graduate Certificate in Management is required to follow to the satisfaction of the Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of half a year (one 17 week semester).
The overall programme of study for every candidate requires 60 credits for successful completion of the qualification. Individual papers may have specific pre-requisites or other knowledge/skill requirements, which may be required to be satisfied by students.
In order to be awarded the Graduate Certificate in Applied Management, the student will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the programme schedule.
A student completing the graduate diplomas will normally be expected to complete the half year programme (full-time equivalent) within three years.
Notwithstanding the requirements set out above, the Head of Faculty with the approval and recommendation of the Board of Studies may allow a student a longer period to complete the programme.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline or be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The programme manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the graduate certificate programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =