新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- MGT225 Occupational Health and Safety Strategies and Organisational Systems (15 credits)
- MGT226 Occupational Health and Occupational Safety Training Strategies and Evaluation (15 credits)
- MGT227 Occupational Health and Safety Management Practice Leadership (15 credits)
- MGT228 Occupational Health and Safety Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement (15 credits)
- MGT229 Occupational Health and Safety Intervention Programme Design and Evaluation (15 credits)
- MGT313 Occupational Health Strategic Management (15 credits)
- MGT314 Occupational Safety Strategic Management (15 credits)
- MGT310 Management Dissertation (30 credits)
- MGT320 Internship (30 credits)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- LanguageCert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
The aim of the Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Management is to provide students who already have a degree, or extensive applicable experience, with advanced theoretical and applied knowledge in a specialised field, which can be used in professional practice or further advanced study in this area.
Students must complete one of the following five papers:
Compulsory Papers - Students must complete one of the following two papers.
Choose either 310 OR 320
To be awarded the Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Management, students will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the schedule of papers. The total credit value of the Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Management is 60 credits.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Application by Mature Entry
Applicants must supply evidence of at least three years relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Certificate programme.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must meet the English proficiency outcomes as below:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =