新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- MGT206 Risk Management and Quality (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT210 Organising and Defining the Project (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT211 The Project Plan and Resources (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT212 Measuring Performance, Evaluation and Closure (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT213 The Project Lifecycle (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT214 Project Management Project (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT303 Strategic Management (Level 7) 15 Credits
- MGT310 Management Dissertation (30 credits)
- MGT320 Internship (30 credits)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- LanguageCert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
If you already hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, the Graduate Certificate in Project Management provides a recognised qualification (similar to a subject minor) covering foundation skills in project management theory and practice.
With a core paper in strategic management, and a choice of one of six elective papers, skills learnt are then applied through a choice of a dissertation or internship.
Level 6 papers (elective) - complete one of the following:
Level 7 paper (compulsory) – complete the following:
Level 7 papers (elective) – complete one of the following:
Students who have completed a Graduate Certificate in Project Management will critically analyse and evaluate strategic issues facing organisations and develop and implement procedures and processes to enable the successful implementation of specific projects which are outside the ‘business as usual’ scope of operations. They will solve problems, both independently and as part of a team.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Graduate Certificate in Project Management, they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 60 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is three years.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline,
be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years’ relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Certificate. Meeting the application criteria does not guarantee acceptance into the programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =