新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
会计会计研究生文凭Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- ACC201 Financial Accounting
- ACC202 Management Accounting
- ACC301 Advanced Financial Reporting
- ACC302 Advanced Management Accounting
- ACC305 Auditing
- CON359 Contemporary Issues
- IBS360 International Business
- ETH360 Business Ethics
- MAN337Corporate Social Responsibility
- ACC304 Applied Research Project – Accounting
- ACC102 Introduction to Accounting
- ACC103 Accounting Practices
- ACC104 Introduction to Budgeting & Taxation
- ACC105 Analysis of Financial Information
- ACC203 Business Finance
- ACC204 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC206 Taxation
- LAW110 Commercial Law
- LAW210 Company Law
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of the Graduate Diploma in Accounting is to give people who already have a degree, or extensive business experience, an opportunity to extend their knowledge in a specialised field, without having to complete a degree.
This programme is suitable for those who have an existing qualification and want to add Accounting to their skillset. It requires completion of Bachelor of Commerce second year pre-requisite papers for both financial and management accounting (compulsory).
Our teaching staff have extensive business experience, combined with excellent academic backgrounds and strong links with the professions, while our programmes have a strong practical and applied focus. We know that our programmes will challenge you, but that you will feel supported by us and excited about your future once you decide to study with us. Our business staff are passionate about teaching and enjoy working with students of all ages and from different cultures.
At least 45 credits must be taken from the following list of papers
Balance of credits may be taken from the following list of papers (Up to 15 credits)
Applied Research Project - Accounting - 30 credits (by POM or AL approval only).
Only one level 5 paper can be included, and the Level 5 paper must be taken before relevant Level 6 and 7 papers.
Students who have completed the Graduate Diploma in Accounting, will have developed skills and knowledge in that specialist business area. The programme provides the theoretical, practical and professional skills appropriate for employment or further study in the sector.
Graduates will be qualified to work in a range of accounting disciplines including financial accounting, financial management, corporate accounting, taxation, auditing, and business consulting in many industries.
Every candidate for the qualification of Graduate Diploma in Accounting is required to follow to the satisfaction of the Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of one year. Each year of study comprises two 17-week semesters.
The overall programme of study for every candidate requires 120 credits for successful completion of the qualification.
Individual papers may have specific pre-requisites or other knowledge/skill requirements, which may be required to be satisfied by students.
In order to be awarded the Graduate Diploma in Accounting, the student will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the programme schedule.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline or be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The programme manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the graduate diploma programme.
English language requirement:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =