新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Audio Production
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
This programme will equip graduates, who have majored in a different discipline, with the skills and knowledge that fulfill the expectations of the audio production industry, its practitioners and clients.
Students will study compulsory paper on audio equipment and chose from elective papers in acoustics, electronics, technology, specialist audio topics and a major research project.
Graduate Diploma graduates will acquire critical thinking and independent learning skills, along with in depth knowledge in audio production which will enhance their professional skills in this selected area or staircase to postgraduate study.
Graduates can apply, to an advanced level, the theoretical and practical skills required to capture and manipulate sound and its behaviour in an industry setting. They can apply knowledge of audio production concepts, principles and techniques to identify and provide solutions for issues and problems.
This programme leads students towards employment in the audio and entertainment industries as well as onto postgraduate study in related fields.
The student completing the Graduate Diploma in Audio Production will normally be expected to complete the programme within four years. The overall programme of study for every graduate diploma candidate requires 120 credits for successful completion of the qualification. Every candidate is required to pass 120 credits: a minimum of 75 credits at level 7 and a maximum of 45 credits at levels 5 and 6 as outlined in the relevant programme schedule.
Entry is open to degree graduates, however those who have been able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind may be granted admission.
Applicants are required to provide two confidential references from people who are able to affirm that the applicant is of good character and reputation.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =