新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
商科Graduate Diploma in Business and Enterprise
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- Engage creatively and innovatively in business
- Develop and evaluate business strategy
- Market new products and services
- Apply research skills to solve business related problems
- Apply their knowledge to real-world situations
- GDBE001 Strategic Planning for New Business
- GDBE002 Marketing and Communications for New Business
- GDBE003 Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- GDBE004 Applied Research
- GDBEWBL Work Integrated Learning Capstone
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert - C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates will be able to:
The aim of the Graduate Diploma in Business and Enterprise (GDBE) is to provide students with the opportunity to study business and entrepreneurial skills in the context of the creative and related industries that require flair, innovation and entrepreneurism.
To successfully complete and be awarded the Graduate Diploma in Business and Enterprise students must complete the prescribed programme of study and attain a minimum of 120 credits.
Each applicant should have an undergraduate degree, or a Level 5 or 6 Diploma, and be able to demonstrate practical experience in a creative industry, as evidenced through a body of work or CV, to the satisfaction of the Programme Manager.
Consideration will be given to applicants aged 20 years or older who do not meet the entry criteria if they can demonstrate a history of work, industry experience which in the opinion of the Programme Manager exhibits a likelihood of success in the programme of study.
Applicants may be required to attend an interview or provide a portfolio of related work.
English language requirement:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =