新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Communication (Public Relations)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Put in place internal and external communications strategies and plans
- Use communication to influence public thinking and effect positive change
- Use a variety of new and traditional media to take a message/s out
- Take a leading role in a campaign or an event
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Graduate Diploma in Communication (PR) graduates will understand the news media and how the two communication processes interact and overlap.
They will be able to write higher level communication strategies for use internally and externally, which will reach people, communities and organisations, and where necessary, exert influence for change.
Graduates will be able to:
The Graduate Diploma in Communication (Public Relations) aims to enable public relations practitioners (with an undergraduate qualification) to build on their applied skills and learning. The programme aims to ensure its graduates can manage significant events or specialised roles in an organisation or government body. A person already engaged in PR at middle management level, or someone with a good body of prior on-the-job learning, is given the opportunity to become a PR specialist.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Graduate Diploma in Communication (PR), they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 120 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is five years.
Entry is open to degree graduates, however those who have been able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind, may be granted admission.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =