新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
酒店管理酒店管理学士后文凭Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- HTM201 Contemporary Tourism
- HTM202 Human Resource Development
- HTM203 Tourism and Hospitality Research and Analysis
- MKT276 Services Management & Marketing
- HTM206 Tourism and Hospitality Financial Management
- HTM207 Employment Relations and Law for Tourism and Hospitality
- HTM208 Entrepreneurship
- HTM209 Operations Management
- HTM210 Facilities Management in Hospitality
- HTM310 Event Management
- HTM304 Contemporary Issues in Hotel Management
- HTM305 Strategic Hotel Management
- Elective 1 Elective Paper - to be approved by Programme Manager
- Elective 2 Elective Paper - to be approved by Programme Manager
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert - C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：SIT Queenstown Campus
Are you looking for professional development or an opportunity to learn more about Hotel Management?
SIT's Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma programmes are designed for students with an undergraduate degree (or relevant experience) who are wanting to transition into the hotel industry, or current hospitality professionals looking to progress into higher management positions by gaining formal qualifications in the hospitality industry.
This course will develop your skills and knowledge in strategic hotel management, tourism and hospitality management, entrepreneurship and event management. You will learn to understand, apply and communicate principles and concepts relevant to hotel management in order to function as a professional practitioner at a senior level in the industry or progress to further study.
Students must complete three of the following:
Students must complete all of the following
Graduates of the graduate diploma in hotel management will have developed skills and knowledge in strategic hotel management, tourism and hospitality management, entrepreneurship and event management.
You will be able to will be able to understand, apply and communicate principles and concepts relevant to hotel and tourism management, and use your knowledge to evaluate operational matters and to implement processes for strategic management.
Upon successful completion of this programme you will be well suited for employment in a senior level position (eg. supervisory or management) within the accommodation, hospitality and tourism-related sectors, including hotels, resorts, restaurants, events and convention centres. You could also consider setting up your own small business, or progressing to further study.
Every candidate for the qualification of Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management is required to follow the satisfaction of the Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of one year.
The overall programme of study for every candidate requires 120 credits for successful completion of the qualification.
To be awarded the Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management, students will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the schedule of papers.
A student completing the Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management will normally be expected to complete the one-year programme (full-time equivalent) within four years.
Entry is open to degree graduates who have graduated from a bachelor’s degree programme or those who can demonstrate equivalent, relevant, practical professional or educational experience in a related discipline.