新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- MKT372 Strategic Marketing Management
- CON359 Contemporary Issues
- IBS360 International Business
- ETH360 Business Ethics
- MKT376 Event Management
- HTM306 Sustainability in Tourism
- MKT374 Applied Research Project – Marketing
- MKT271 Consumer Behaviour
- MKT273 Integrated Marketing Communications
- MKT275 Marketing Management
- MKT276 Services Management Marketing
- RES280 Research Methods
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The Graduate Diploma in Marketing is a one year full time programme specialising in marketing.
The aim of the Graduate Diploma in Marketing is to give people who already have a degree, or extensive business experience, an opportunity to extend their knowledge in a specialised field, without having to complete a degree.
60 credits from the following list of papers:
45 credits from the following list of papers:
Applied Research Project - Marketing - 30 credits (by POM or AL approval only).
Students who have completed the Graduate Diploma in Marketing will have developed skills and knowledge in that specialist business area. The programme provides the theoretical, practical and professional skills appropriate for employment or further study in the sector.
Graduates will be qualified to work in a range of marketing positions, and business consulting in many industries.
Every candidate for the qualification of Graduate Diploma in Marketing, is required to follow to the satisfaction of the Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of one year. Each year of study comprises two 17-week semesters.
The overall programme of study for every candidate requires 120 credits for successful completion of the qualification
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline or be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years' relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Operations Manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the graduate diploma programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =