新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
会计Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- ACC301 Advanced Financial Reporting
- ACC302 Advanced Management Accounting
- ACC305 Auditing
- CON359 Contemporary Issues
- IBS360 International Business
- ETH360 Business Ethics
- MAN337 Corporate Social Responsibility
- ACC304 Applied Research Project - Accounting
- ACC203 Business Finance
- ACC204 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC206 Taxation
- LAW110 Commercial Law
- LAW210 Company Law
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting is to give people who already have a degree, or extensive business experience, an opportunity to extend their knowledge in a specialised field, without having to complete a degree.
This programme is suitable for those who already have the equivalent accounting study up to the second year of the Bachelor of Commerce.
Our teaching staff have extensive business experience, combined with excellent academic backgrounds and strong links with the professions, while our programmes have a strong practical and applied focus. We know that our programmes will challenge you, but that you will feel supported and excited about your future once you decide to study with SIT. Our business staff are passionate about teaching and enjoy working with students of all ages and from different cultures.
Students who have completed the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting will have developed skills and knowledge in that specialist business area.
Graduates will be qualified to work in a range of accounting disciplines including financial accounting, financial management, corporate accounting, taxation, auditing, and business consulting in many industries.
At least 45 credits must be taken from the following list of papers:
Balance of credits may be taken from the following list of papers (Up to 45 credits)
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline or be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The programme manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Diploma programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =