新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- SE5102 Exercise Prescription
- SE6248 Exercise Physiology
- SE6241 Fitness Assessment and Programming
- SE7330 Marketing and Economics in the Leisure Industry
- SE7331 Applied Sport and Leisure Management
- SE7341 Applied Sport Science
- SE7342 Exercise and Nutrition as Therapy
- SE7344 Applied Pedagogy in Sport and Physical Education
- IELTS Test: Academic Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test pBT Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet-based test iBT Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169.No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English Academic PToE Academic with score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
This programme aims to develop a broad theoretical knowledge in the fields of sport and exercise and a holistic understanding of sport and exercise and its importance to the community. It recognises the significance of the Treaty of Waitangi to the New Zealand people and raises awareness of the implications of the treaty with respect to community and resource management in the fields of sport and exercise. Students will develop a range of practical expertise in the sport and exercise industry by developing a close working relationship with various organisations.
The Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise will naturally sit alongside the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise programme to give opportunity for study in this discipline to those degree-level graduates from a relevant background, or those already working in the Sport and Recreation industries.
Knowledge in anatomy and nutrition is a prerequisite to course entry.
Graduates will be able to perform fitness assessments and prescribe exercise programmes, manage sport and recreation facilities and teach health promotion and fitness in various fitness related and educational settings.
Every candidate for the Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise is required to follow to the satisfaction of the Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of one year. The year of study comprises two 17-week semesters.
The overall programme of study for every candidate requires 120 credits for successful completion of the qualification. Individual papers may have specific pre-requisites or other knowledge/skill requirements, which must be satisfied by all students.
In order to be awarded the Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise, the student will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the graduate diploma schedule.
A student completing the Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise will normally be expected to complete the one-year (full-time equivalent) within four years. Notwithstanding the requirements set out above, the Head of Faculty with the approval and recommendation of the Board of Studies, may allow a student a longer period to complete the programme.
Entry is open to degree graduates who have graduated successfully from a relevant bachelor degree programme or can demonstrate equivalent, relevant, practical professional or educational experience in a related discipline. Knowledge in anatomy, physiology and nutrition is required.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =