新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
教育National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- A qualification and/or equivalent work experience in a vocation that they would like to teach.
- Evidence that satisfies the teaching institution that they are capable of studying at this level and have a reasonable chance of successfully completing each unit standard attempted.
- Access to adults to teach.
- Current or recent knowledge of tertiary institute or workplace organisational procedures.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
If you are delivering adult education programmes and assessments in training environments, including polytechnics, wananga, private training establishments, workplace training and distance learning, The National Certificate in Adult Education and Training will broaden your understanding of the learning needs of adults, giving you the skills necessary to design learning sessions, tailor the way you facilitate training for individuals and groups of adult learners and evaluate sessions. This programme is Unit Standards based, totalling 60 credits comprising of 4 compulsory units, 4 elective units and a choice between two units on delivery of culturally safe and inclusive learning.
Graduates will have demonstrated competence in the design, delivery, assessment, evaluation and moderation of adult education and training courses.
The qualification leads students to further study in the National Diploma in Adult Education and Training (Level 6) programme.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 5), they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all unit standards and achieved a total of 60 credits as specified in the programme schedule The timeframe for completion of this programme is two years.
The National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 5) will be awarded directly by NZQA on attainment of 60 credits as specified and upon verification of the graduate’s NZQA official record of learning.
This qualification leads to further study in the National Diploma in Adult Education and Training (Level 6) programme.
This programme is suitable for people tutoring in tertiary institutes, or people who have training responsibility in workplaces.
Applicants should have:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =