新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction) (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme
- completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments
- successfully completed assessment requirements for all units, and achieved a total of 57 credits.
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in fitness instruction and have academic attributes which indicate they have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme;
- It is desirable that applicants have a good level of physical coordination and mental, physical, and emotional fitness.
- Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, with a minimum of two years' secondary education.
- School leavers should have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2 in each of four subjects).
- Mature students are welcome to apply.
- 开学时间：Expected May-2019
- 授课校区：SIT Christchurch Campus
You will develop the skills and knowledge from industry experts to become a great group fitness instructor. Our blended delivery model includes self directed study, classroom sessions and weekly practical classes, offering you flexibility and support so you can be the best!
The course covers fitness fundamentals, mechanics of music, group communication and control, creating choreography, delivering a dynamic performance and much more.
Group fitness has to be one of the most exciting areas in fitness. If you are passionate about helping others be the best they can be, then there is no better way of making a real difference than instructing a group fitness class. The awesome atmosphere created from leading a group of enthusiastic participants through a fun and effective workout to music is hard to beat! Become a choreographer, an entertainer, a coach and a mentor.
This fun course can be undertaken as a stand-alone course, or it can be added to one of our other Sport and Exercise qualifications as an additional specialist certificate.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed the National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction) (Level 3), and be eligible for award of a qualification, they must have:
This course is also available in: Pioneer Stadium, 75 Lyttelton Street, Somerfield, Christchurch
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English must provide evidence of having successfully completed English instruction in accordance with NZQA guidelines, or have successfully completed an appropriate NZQA approved English proficiency test.