新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
National Diploma in Architectural Technology
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- NCEA, with a minimum of 36 credits at level 2; 4 credits should be at level 2 or above in reading, 4 credits at level 2 or above in writing, and 14 credits at level one or above in mathematics;
- A NZ trade certificate in carpentry, or national certificate in carpentry
- Four years secondary education preferred.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 79 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or CAE with a score of 52 or higher
- NZCEL - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
As an Architectural Technologist, you work closely with architects to bring conceptual designs to life.
The National Diploma in Architectural Technology provides students with the skills and knowledge required to operate as capable technicians in the construction industry. These skills include: establishing a design brief, presenting preliminary designs, developing building concepts and preparing working drawings. The programme also aims to develop skills applicable to the wider construction industry, including health and safety plans, quality assurance and construction methodologies.
There is a shortage of skilled construction personnel in New Zealand and, there has never been a better time to gain a qualification in the construction industry.
The National Diploma in Architectural Technology is designed to prepare you to enter employment in the construction industry. Successful completion of this programme provides the skills essential to work as a drafting technician in the construction industry, providing you with knowledge and skills required for the preparation, drawing and compilation of plans, specifications and other documentation, knowledge of building construction and understanding of the functions of associated trades and professions. There is an excellent record of positive workplace outcomes for graduates of our National Diploma in Architectural Technology.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be eligible for award of the qualification National Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6) they must have shown competence in all of the scheduled units, to a minimum of 250 credits, and upon application to NZQA.
Graduates of the National Diploma in Architectural Technology may be interested in further qualifications applicable to the industry such as the Diploma in Project Management or the National Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
Applicants should have one or more of the following:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =