新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
商科New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- Achieved all of the graduate profile outcomes showing competence to a minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3).
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) full-time over 18 tutorial weeks.
- 10 credits at NCEA Level 2 in both literacy and numeracy
- Other desirable skills include computing, communication and customer service skills
- Four years’ secondary education
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 500 with an essay score of 4 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 35 with a writing score of 20
- University of Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 for each skill.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The programme has been designed around a simulated real-life business entity. Students will become part of the organisation and play active roles in the business' daily activities.
29024 Provide business administration support using business technology
29025 Obtain, communicate, and reproduce business information using business technology
29026 Process data to produce information for business purposes
29027 Produce business documents using software applications
Graduates will be qualified to enter a variety of occupations in office management, secretarial, word processing, computing and clerical positions.
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
Applicants under 20 years:
Applicants over 20 years:
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements: