新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Collision Repair and Automotive Refinishing (Level 3)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Follow workplace policies, procedures and relevant regulations to work safely and effectively in the collision repair and automotive refinishing industry.
- Apply fundamental collision repair knowledge to remove and replace vehicle components to assist with collision repair.
- Apply fundamental automotive refinishing knowledge to repair minor damage and prepare vehicle components for refinishing work.
- Achieved all of the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Collision Repair and Automotive Refinishing (Level 3).
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- Completed a minimum of 120 hours approved work experience.
- NCEA Level 2 (recommended), minimum 10 credits
- NCEA Level 1 in both literacy and numeracy, three years’ minimum secondary education and desire to work in the Collision Repair and Automotive Refinishing industry
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 500 with an essay score of 4 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 35 with a writing score of 20
- University of Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 for each skill.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：SIT Christchurch Campus
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
This qualification provides the collision repair and automotive refinishing industry with individuals who have attained the fundamental knowledge and skills required to work as removers/refitters of vehicle components, and/or refinishing preparers.
The qualification is designed for people who are beginning their career in the industry.
Graduates will be able to work under limited supervision.
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Collision Repair and Automotive Refinishing (Level 3) and be awarded this qualification the student must have successfully: -
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Collision Repair and Automotive Refinishing (Level 3) full-time over 34 tutorial weeks or part-time over 2 years.
Applicants under 20 years:
Applicants over 20 years:
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =