新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills (Level 3) - Joinery
- 学费：NZ $14,000 for the entire...
- CTS301 Health, safety and compliance
- CTS302 Effective communication
- CTS303 Plans and specifications
- CTS304 Calculations
- CTS312 Joinery terminology
- CTS313 Joinery materials, fixings and hardware
- CTS314 Joinery project sequencing
- CTS315 Joinery projects
- A minimum of 90 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills (Level 3) - Joinery
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills (Level 3) - Joinery full-time over 26 weeks or part-time over two years
- Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age and able to complete the physical requirements of the programme.
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 14)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) To be discontinued on 31 December 2019 Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Current Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- LanguageCert - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
A career in joinery can offer job satisfaction with practical hands-on manufacturing. The New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills - Joinery programme can provide a direct pathway into the joinery and furniture making industries.
SIT has a well-appointed training facility with some of the most modern equipment available. Students manufacture full-size, quality, practical projects throughout the duration of the programme and have the opportunity to use a wide range of traditional and advanced computer controlled machinery.
Compulsory - student must complete 30 credits
Joinery Strand – student must complete 60 credits
Successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills - Joinery programme will help you establish your career in kitchen manufacture, furniture, joinery or timber machining. Graduates of this programme will have the knowledge and skills required for entering the joinery or furniture industries, and will be able to employ safe working practices appropriate to the industry. Graduates will be competent in a wide range of skills and knowledge required for joinery and furniture making.
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills (Level 3) - Joinery programme and be awarded the New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills (Level 3) with strand in Joinery qualification the student must successfully achieve:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =