新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Creativity (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $7,000 for the entire...
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Creativity (Level 4)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Creativity (Level 4) full-time over one semester or part-time over one year
- Investigate media and creative processes when producing own work
- Present work for review that shows evidence of the application of creative processes
- Examine the role of creativity in practical contexts to change or improve outcomes
- Explore own creative practice in relation to wider contexts
- Bachelor of Visual Arts
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5)
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 3 (Academic) a) or b)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
This qualification is for people wanting to gain foundation skills in creativity, including the ability to explore ideas in a range of conventions and media.
Industries and other communities in Aotearoa New Zealand will benefit by having people who can use creative processes to experiment, communicate ideas and solve problems.
Graduates will be able to apply skills with some guidance in experimentation, communication of ideas, problem solving, risk-taking and self-evaluation in different areas of work and communities.
NZCC101 Drawing/Animation (Level 4) 10 Credits
To introduce students to a range of approaches to cross-disciplinary practice-based research exploring drawing concepts and concerns through animation.
NZCC102 Painting/Digital (level 4) 10 Credits
To introduce students to a range of approaches to cross-disciplinary practice-based research exploring painting concepts and concerns through digital art making.
NZCC103 Printmaking/Photography (level 4) 10 Credits
To introduce students to a range of approaches to cross-disciplinary practice-based research exploring printmaking concepts and concerns through photography.
NZCC104 Sculpture/Film (Level 4) 10 Credits
To introduce students to a range of approaches to cross-disciplinary practice-based research exploring sculptural concepts and concerns through filmmaking.
NZCC105 Art History and Theory (Level 4) 10 Credits
To introduce students to a range of art historical and theoretical contexts and critical approaches to the visual arts with a focus on cross-disciplinary practices developing basic academic skills through active documentation and via a practice-based research approach.
NZCC106 Professional Practices (Level 4) 10 Credits
To introduce students to basic professional practices associated with the visual arts.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Creativity, and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
For those interested in progressing onto further study in the area of Arts, the options at SIT include:
All applicants are required to submit a portfolio and take part in an interview process.
Students must be a minimum of 17 years at the start of their course and ideally have NCEA Level 2.
Applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in applied arts as a realistic career choice or personal development.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment, will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples of demonstration of ability to succeed are the provision of evidence of successful completion of a programme of study at Level 1 or above in a related discipline and/or employment in the related sector for one or more years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =