新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $7,000 for the entire...
- NZCDMD101 Animation
- NZCDMD102 Gaming
- NZCDMD103 Film
- NZCDMD104 Sculpture
- NZCDMD105 Painting
- NZCDMD106 Photography
- Describe a design process in a digital media context
- Recognise problems in a digital media and design context
- Follow directions and apply introductory skills to a specific digital media and design context/problem
- Collaborate with peers, and reflect on and evaluate own work
- Identify the importance of being a responsible digital citizen and potential career pathways within digital media and design.
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design (Level 3)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design full-time over one semester or part-time over one year.
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4.0 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – a) Expiring b) Current a) Level 3 (General) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 36)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Cert – B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design (Level 3) aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge required for employment or further training.
The theoretical and practical skills taught in this qualification reflect the diverse range of skills required to work in the sector. Students will explore a variety of techniques and approaches to animation, gaming and film-making through a variety of projects.
The programme aims to develop a character and associated environment to support a game concept, film concept through a narrative or experimental framework, basic 3D and spatial concepts through the principles of sculpture in actual and digital environments, basic concepts through the principles of painting, and basic concepts through the principles of photography.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design (Level 3) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Students must be a minimum of 17 years at the start of their course and ideally have NCEA Level 2 or 3.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment, will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples of demonstration of ability to succeed are the provision of evidence of successful completion of a programme of study at Level 1 or above in a related discipline and/or employment in the related sector for one or more years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =